Master Football Headline Animator

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ronaldinho: I’ll Lead AC Milan To Derby Glory

AC Milan brilliant Ronaldinho is acceptable his superb aeon of anatomy and admits he could afresh abduct the actualization in Sunday’s Derby della Madonnina with city-limits rivals and Serie A leaders Inter.

“Why not?” the 29-year-old told the Corriere dello Sport.

“I am traveling through a abundant application and Milan are arena actual well. And it will be a actual important bold for us.”

Ronaldinho netted the champ in his aboriginal Milan derby actualization in September 2008.

The Diavoli sit additional in the alliance standings, six credibility afloat of their ‘Cugini’ but accept a bold in hand.

“The Scudetto? Why not?” smiled the Brazilian international.

“We are aback on clue now and accept climbed up the table. We accept aggregate to accumulate accomplishing well.”

The Rossoneri admiral are reportedly set to tie Ronaldinho to a new abiding accord to accumulate him at the San Siro until 2013.

“I would accept annihilation adjoin catastrophe my career actuality at Milan,” he explained.

“I achievement to be able to do like [Paolo] Maldini or Romario. I wish to play football for as continued as accessible because that’s how I feel blessed and accomplished.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment